Your roles and responsibilities as:
- Assist in coordinating, executing and managing the publications under Confex Trade Publication Division according to plan or as required by the Editor-in-Chief or Project Manager
- Assist with the development and growth of Confex Trade Publication Division according to plan or as required by the the Editor-in-Chief or Project Manager
- Act as a liaison with various Government departments and private sectors relating to publications
- Develop story and visual ideas for the Confex Trade Publication Division
- Development of writers and editors within Confex Trade Publication Division so they can grow and improve
- Tasks include but are not limited to administrative duties that are tied in with the responsibilities of managing the Confex Trade Publication Division
- Should have multitasking ability as and when the situation arises in the interest of the company.
Project Executive (Exhibitions & Trade Fairs):
- Preparing application to the relevant authority
- Locating suitable venues
- Financial and managerial administration
- Marketing and selling exhibition space/stands
- Coordinating sponsorship
- Advertising and publicizing events
- Liaising with caterers, suppliers and contractors
- Drafting promotional material/press releases
- Overseeing the production of tickets and advertisement material
- Undertaking market research
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Prior experience in expo industry is a must
Email us your resume with attachments not exceeding 2MB.
Applications can also be sent to:
The Project Manager
CONFEX Training Services
Unit 4, Bangunan Suasa, Simpang 16-8,
The deadline to submit applications is 1st June 2015.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.