Organized by CONFEX, the conference’s agenda is to gather procurement experts and professionals towards a healthy and positive commercial activity for both the private and the public sector besides empowering the conference delegates with knowledge and guidance on the latest trends in the global market.
Themed “Mapping the future of Procurement”, the conference program includes keynotes and breakout sessions with case studies from the Brunei State Tender Board representative and international speakers and procurement consultant. Among the topics are “Overseeing procurement policy and practices”, “Setting the benchmark on global standards for Procurement and Supply” and “Building sustainable learning organization by effective supplier performance measurement and evaluation process.”
There will also be a Post-Conference workshop called: “Effective Procurement Process” to be held following the conference on the 7th & 8th October 2015.The workshop aims to support management in the implementation of business process improvement strategies that align organization practices with strategic objectives. This workshop is for those who are responsible for leading and managing groups or larger organizational units and those who take an active role in managing business process improvement.
To find out more about the conference and the workshop or be a strategic partner; please call +673 828 2213 or 265 1155; or email: registerATconfex-mice.com to inquire. Special group discounts available.
Brunei Darussalam which is strategically located in the heart of ASEAN, will see it’s first retail forum this September. The forum, aptly named BARTER 2015 – Brunei Annual Retail Forum; will be held on 17 September 2015 at the Rizqun International Hotel in Gadong.
Organized by CONFEX, the forum’s agenda is to discuss on ASEAN integration and regional expansion. With a combined population of approximately 625 million people, one simply cannot ignore this region’s huge potential gains and accessibility. As the region becomes a single, highly competitive market, retail analysts assess the impact and opportunities for both regional and retail players.
A host of local and international speakers and the region’s top retailers have been planned to be at BARTER. The program includes keynotes, discussions, augmented reality demonstration to help boost businesses and a master class.
Among the discussion topics at the forum will be “What’s next for ASEAN? Retail leaders’ big predictions on challenges & opportunities;” and “Beyond Brunei Borders: Making the first leap”.
The Master Class will be held on 18 September 2015 and conducted by Kevin Hennah, a renowned international Retail Consultant. Kevin will show how retail presentation can be improved and profit maximized via a merchandising strategy, innovative use of pace and store layout. His class is titled “Visual merchandising and space management”. This session is a dynamic and interactive learning session where Kevin will draw his extensive experience working with a broad cross-section of successful retailers on sales-driven merchandising strategies.
There will also be a Mobile Consumer Showcase running alongside the forum to be held at The Mall from 17th to 20th September 2015. This will be a showcase of mobile application developers, creators and brand distributors. There will also be stage activities with presentations, games, interactive demonstrations and offers.
To find out how to join in or be a strategic partner for BARTER; please call +673 828 2213 and for the showcase: +673 866 4378; or email: registerATconfex-mice.com to enquire.
Your roles and responsibilities as:
- Assist in coordinating, executing and managing the publications under Confex Trade Publication Division according to plan or as required by the Editor-in-Chief or Project Manager
- Assist with the development and growth of Confex Trade Publication Division according to plan or as required by the the Editor-in-Chief or Project Manager
- Act as a liaison with various Government departments and private sectors relating to publications
- Develop story and visual ideas for the Confex Trade Publication Division
- Development of writers and editors within Confex Trade Publication Division so they can grow and improve
- Tasks include but are not limited to administrative duties that are tied in with the responsibilities of managing the Confex Trade Publication Division
- Should have multitasking ability as and when the situation arises in the interest of the company.
Project Executive (Exhibitions & Trade Fairs):
- Preparing application to the relevant authority
- Locating suitable venues
- Financial and managerial administration
- Marketing and selling exhibition space/stands
- Coordinating sponsorship
- Advertising and publicizing events
- Liaising with caterers, suppliers and contractors
- Drafting promotional material/press releases
- Overseeing the production of tickets and advertisement material
- Undertaking market research
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Prior experience in expo industry is a must
Email us your resume with attachments not exceeding 2MB.
Applications can also be sent to:
The Project Manager
CONFEX Training Services
Unit 4, Bangunan Suasa, Simpang 16-8,
The deadline to submit applications is 1st June 2015.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
CRISIS MANAGEMENT: DAMAGE CONTROL FOR PUBLIC RELATIONS Workshop. Join us on 11 and 12 May 2015 at the newly refurbished CONFEX Lounge, Jalan Sultan and learn what would you do in time of crisis and how to prepare in such time.
Full details are available from this page.
Find out how you by registering your name today!